Last updated April 2, 2020 9:25 AM EST
THTBC’s Plan to Address the Risk Associated with COVID-19
THTBC is monitoring the spread of the coronavirus closely as more and more reported cases continue to pop up around the country. Our primary concern is to ensure our employees are safe and remain healthy. We are monitoring CDC communications and following our industry’s guidance on best practices along with the direction of federal, state and local government for each of our offices. We will provide updates on this website as updated information and any new suggested precautions become available. It is important employees communicate with their supervisors and program managers any questions or concerns. Using simple, everyday hygiene best practices at home and at work are the most important measures to take with COVID-19 and other transmittal illnesses.
Please remember these 4 simple everyday best practices:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Remember to wipe down your work area with disinfectant wipes. Clean all frequently touched surfaces, such as workstations, countertops, phones, and doorknobs.
If you are sick, you should:
- If you are sick stay home – Employees who have symptoms of acute respiratory illness are recommended to stay home and not come to work until they are free of fever (100.4° F [37.8° C] or greater using an oral thermometer), signs of a fever, and any other symptoms for at least 24 hours, without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-altering medicines (e.g. cough suppressants). Employees should notify HR and their supervisor.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Click below for the latest company guidelines, policies, and important resources.
For more information or if you have questions regarding THTBC’s coronavirus response plan, contact us by phone or email.