***** Position contingent upon contract award*****
Subsidiary: T&H Solutions
Job Title: Senior Weapon System Configuration Management Specialist
Job Location: Hill AFB, Utah
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: Top Secret
Travel Requirement: Minimum 10% of the time
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
• Analyzes engineering change proposals, design reviews, audits, scheduling, and budgeting.
• Assists in the development and implementation of computer-based configuration, data management systems and electronic data systems, and electronic data support.
• Develops and designs configuration/data management documentation.
• Monitor’s contractors, subcontractors, and vendors to ensure standards and requirements are being met.
• Identifies requirements and the development and implementation of computer-based configuration, data management systems, and electronic data systems
• Develops and implements new processes.
• Leads tasks and supervises staff in preparing configuration management plans and procedures, performs configuration audits, monitors trouble reports and change requests, evaluates, and selects tools to automate the change control process, and provides status accounting support.
• Assists in the evaluation, definition, standardization, and tracking of data elements and object names.
• Assists with oversight of review, coordination, processing, and integration of System Requirements Analysis (SRA) data into the SRA database and maintains the database
• Provides SRA data to government and contractor users
• Assists with management related to review and coordination of the Interface Control (ICD) data and maintains ICD data in the configuration management (CM) database
• Provides ICD products to government and contractor users
• Bachelor’s degree in STEM-related field with 10 years of experience
• Or a master’s degree with 7 years of experience
• Or a PhD with 4 years of experience
• 3+ years of progressive responsibility in providing technical leadership
• Extensive knowledge of systems engineering principles as applied to Configuration Management requirements defined in Air Force Regulations and industry standards
• Ability to apply CM fundamentals relative to implementation/maintenance of organizational configuration management processes involving Management and Planning, Configuration Identification, Configuration Control, Configuration Status Accounting and Configuration Verification and Audit
• Ability to develop concrete action plans to solve problems
• Ability to apply precedent to situations, ensuring that decisions are consistent and justifiable
• Ability to establish performance goals and assess progress toward their achievement
• Ability to adjust work operations and program objectives to meet emergencies, changing programs, or production requirements within available resources and with minimum sacrifice of quality or quantity of work
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Senior skill set includes ability to perform all stated/implied duties within this tier and those reasonably derived from preceding tiers
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Hospital Indemnity Plan
• Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
• Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
• 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.