Subsidiary: KIRA Training Services
Job Title: Business Manager
Job Location: Rock Island, IL
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: N/A
Travel Requirement: N/A
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The Business Manager provides daily oversight and direction of business operation support functions for the Rock Island Arsenal project site.
- Oversee all finance, human resources, contract and subcontract initiatives, procurement and supply requirements to support the overall success of the project site.
- Work directly with corporate finance personnel to insure accurate and comprehensive financial accounting is achieving at the project site to include revenue, costs, payroll, and accounts payable and receivable. Advise the Program Manager of the status of financial issues.
- Provides contract management support in documenting contract modifications.
- Assist in overseeing administrative management of all subcontractors.
- Prepare and review operational reports to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations, such as supply changes or the disposal of records.
- Work with department supervisors/managers to develop efficient workflow for office administrative functions.
- Provides oversight and direction in records management. Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Provide regular reporting to senior management and corporate leadership regarding office administrative/business operation matters as appropriate. Promptly redirect issues and/or concerns as they arise to the appropriate party.
- Select appropriate method(s) from a wide variety of procedures or makes simple adaptations and interpretations of a limited number of substantive guides and manuals.
- Provide Human Resources support functions (E.g. employee onboarding, labor relations, record keeping, etc.)
- Purchase, distribute, and reconcile orders (e.g. office supplies)
- Assist personnel and management in weekly timekeeping requirements (e.g. timesheet entry).
- All other related duties as assigned.
- Must have the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the requirements of the position.
- Must possess and maintain a valid State Driver’s License as required by the position.
- Must be able to successfully complete pre-employment screening to include Motor Vehicle Record check.
- Must have practical knowledge of worksite safety, occupational hazards and standard safety practices.
- Must be able to work alternate and extended shift schedules when necessary to meet the mission requirements of the customer to include weekends and holidays.
- Must be vaccinated in accordance with all Executive Orders, Government mandates or requirements, contractual requirements, and company policy
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.