Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
25% of the time
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
Under the direct supervision of the Recruiting Manager, performs full range of functions related to recruiting personnel for THTBC, Program Phase-ins, and field-based projects and programs as needed.
- Assist with recruiting efforts for tribal and non-tribal citizens
- Assist HR team members during phase-in and/or surge recruiting efforts when needed
- Develops sources pro-actively for hard to fill or unusual positions, while following the hiring processes
- Maintain aggressive recruiting pace designed to shorten days to fill the requisition
- Maintain a strong customer service rating with internal customers to include conducting hiring strategies on all newly posted positions
- Coordinate and participate in Job Fairs, Transition Seminars, and other recruiting activities throughout the U.S. and, occasionally in overseas locations. This position will require travel to domestic and overseas locations in support of recruiting activities. Some travel may be for extended periods of time to support far-reaching domestic and international recruiting activities
- Coordinate activities involved in external and internal selection. This includes, pre-screening applicants, setting up interviews and scheduling candidate travel, rental car, and hotel arrangements for interviews, compiling interview results, and notification of applicants concerning their select/not-select status. Send out offer letters and coordinate offer negotiations between candidate and hiring managers
- Coordinate background checks, employment verification, Visa process, and reference checks, clearance status of potential candidates
- Coordinate and schedule pre-employment physical exams/mental health exams/drug screens as required
- Consult with hiring managers regarding vacancies, candidate selection, and initial on-boarding processes
- Build strong, trusted relationships with hiring managers to understand their business and staffing requirements, ensuring the highest quality of candidates are presented in a timely manner
- Collaborate with other members of the Human Resources Team to drive talent acquisition efficiencies and performance
- Assist with New Hire orientation when required
- Complete additional HR duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- A minimum of one (1) years of recruiting experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Familiarity with ADP or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.