Subsidiary: KIRA Services
Job Title: Production Control Clerk
Job Location: Pacific Beach, WA
Labor Category: Non- Exempt – SCA
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Travel Requirement: N/A
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
- Provides consolidated system status reporting using the IEMS.
- Monitors all equipment maintenance to include reporting of equipment failures and repair status.
- Controls work requirements for all maintenance, repair, and calibration of equipment and instruments.
- Plans, schedules, and coordinates scheduled and preventative maintenance and calibration requirements.
- Schedules preventive maintenance (PM) during non-use or low-activity periods to optimize equipment availability.
- Ensures technical staff accomplish scheduled PM’s for all assigned equipment.
- Provides weekly status reports to the Operations Manager/CSM.
- Maintains TMDE calibration and PM schedules in the IEMS.
- Secondary function is to drive MEWTS vehicles, assist in MEWTS system set up and tear down procedures, and provide safety observer functions, in support of EW operations aboard the Pacific Northwest Electronic Warfare Range.
- Drives larger vehicles (15k lbs.) off road.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Two years’ experience driving light/medium duty or military vehicles in a variety of road conditions during clear or inclement weather
- Two years of production control, job control, or collateral duty inspector experience
- Formal training in military or industrial production control
- IEMS training
- Possess a valid state Driver’s License.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Performs work both inside and outside, possibly under extreme weather conditions.
- Work normally involves wet and dirty conditions.
- Personnel must be physically able to move and lift items as part of the daily requirements of the job.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency –Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.