Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. As a Native Alaskan, Tribally- Owned business, THTBC has a competitive edge unique in the US Federal Government contracting space, including access to US Government directed sole source contracts. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
- Collaborate with system engineering team to provide network and system security solutions for engineering projects.
- Collaborate with project teams in the planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment.
- Provide strategies and processes to assist projects in attaining certification and accreditation.
- Collaborate with internal and government IA to assure system designs comply with security requirements/best practices.
- Serve as subject matter expert in the design of cyber security in a data center environment.
- Provide architectural support in a team environment for secure system/network design and system/network virtualization.
- Apply methods and techniques to assist in the development, implementation and documentation of impact assessments, architecture change recommendations and CONOPS change recommendations.
- Secure network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation.
- Support the identification of upgrade requirements consistent with the data center architecture, coordinates hardware, software and specialty engineering by developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements in order to meet the customer’s requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively manage competing demands, prioritize appropriately, and oversee multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, facilitation) with strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong technical skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral, to interact with team members and customers.
- Bachelor of Science degree in a STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math).
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in engineering or network field.
- Experience designing and implementing security infrastructure in highly secure environments.
- Experience managing a complex security architecture across multiple trust levels.
- Experience with cyber solutions in virtualized environments.
- Experience with NIST standards for information security in governmental systems including RMF.
- Experience designing cyber solutions in virtualized environments.
- Experience with DoD Federal Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Experience provisioning and operation of Security networking equipment, including IDS/IPS, Antivirus, WAF, AAA, Firewall, Security Gateway, VPN, and SIEM architectures.
- Knowledge of Internet Protocols, communication protocols, data and network security.
- Experience work with design principles and applications.
- Experience with DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Program (DIACAP), preferred.
- Applicable certification(s), preferred:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Microsoft Certified System Associate/Expert (MCSA/MCSE)
- Juniper Networks Certified Associate (JNCIA)
- Prefer experience in the following areas:
- System and network device scripting
- Automated device configuration tools
- DoD NOTAM and STIG compliance
- Database Server security
- Windows and Linux security
Additional Eligibility Requirements:
- Current DoD 8570 Certification (CISSP) or ability to obtain certification within six (6) months of start date.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- The flexibility to work occasional on-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project or mission requirements.
- Must obtain a minimum of an interim DoD Secret Security Clearance before work start, which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.