Job Title: Job Controller
Job Location: Fallon, NV
Schedule: Full Time
Job Classification: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Travel Requirement: N/A
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
Maintenance scheduling, tracking, and status reporting for NAS Fallon; Personnel accountability and range movements; Key Custodian for NAS Fallon Centroid Faculties & remote sites; and coordinates repairs with Public Works help desk for NAS Fallon Centroid Faculties & Remote sites. Position is represented by a Union Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA).
- Generate daily required Equipment Status Report to include, equipment status and mission capability throughout the day.
- Generate daily required log entries of Manning Report
- Review EWR Flight Schedule and interface directly, to ensure any scheduled maintenance effort and flight schedule do not conflict
- Notify all affected departments of flight schedule changes
- Log all significant incidents/events that have taken place throughout the day
- Use Personnel Movement and Location Log to record the location and movement of all range personnel throughout the day.
- Perform as the FTTR Preventive Maintenance (PM) Delegate authorized to make changes to the PM Module
- Generate Preventative Maintenance Inspections of work orders for all required work centers.
- Initiate Work Orders, as required, in IEMS for maintenance personnel, in the field, to ensure timely reporting.
- Maintain accurate Job Plans in the IEMS
- Acts as the Centroid key control delegate
- Issues keys to personnel as directed
- Conducts annual key audits and initiates reports to key Custodian
- Provide reports to FTTR Managers as required
- Responsible for managing pooled communications equipment.
- Responsible for managing pooled fall protection equipment and inspection log book
- Perform as the central control point during all emergency responses including range evacuation
- Coordinate initial response notifications to FTTR personnel when made aware of any hazardous material spill
- Work may be reviewed by supervisor for compliance to accepted practices
- Document all maintenance actions in IEMS system.
- Three years of experience in maintenance logistics.
- High School Diploma required
- CTTR Maintenance Plan training
- CTTR Safety and Occupational Health Plan training
- CTTR Preventive Maintenance Procedure training
- CTTR Correction Maintenance Procedure training
- CTTR Emergency Spill Response training
- CTTR Accident/Incident Reporting training
- FTTR Emergency Action Plan training
- Equipment Status Reporting training
- Manning Status Reporting training
- Must be vaccinated in accordance with all Executive Orders, Government mandates or requirements, contractual requirements and company policy
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.