Company: T&H Services
Job Title: Integration Specialist Trainee
Location: Fort Carson, CO
Department: Support Services
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. As a Native Alaskan, Tribally- Owned business, THTBC has a competitive edge unique in the US Federal Government contracting space, including access to US Government directed sole source contracts. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled.
An integration specialist must have excellent analytical and research skills. They must also be in touch with the current technologies and have a sound knowledge of the same. Following are some of the other common key skills acquired by an integration specialist:
- HVAC control and troubleshooting experience.
- PLC Programming experience.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Experience successfully interacting and working with customers at multiple levels of responsibility.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Provide application/control systems troubleshooting for systems of varying complexity.
- PLC Programming (all manufacturers)
- Develop and evaluate alternative system solutions for failed legacy systems.
- Modify program/system logic involving multiple systems and subsystems.
- Develop proficiency in several programming languages and control device networks for PLCs, PCs, or DCS systems.
- Interact with customers to gain an understanding of the sequence of operations requirements and changes.
- Work with other project team members as needed to successfully share programming responsibilities as required.
- Candidate must possess strong troubleshooting skills
- Identify and resolve the system issues
- Evaluating the results of the integration projects and preparing reports for the same
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, have excellent attention to detail and be willing and able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Successful completion of drug screen and background check is required
- Certified Niagara AX/N4 status within first year of employment
- Certified Security+ within two years of employment
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
Must be able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol test and a criminal record check. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation. For positions requiring use of a Company and/or Customer vehicle, must have a safe driving record within the past 36 months, as defined by Company policy.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.