Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
******POSITION CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD*****
IDIQ Program Manager
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The IDIQ PM is responsible for the overall execution of the basic DOCAT 5 contract and all Task Orders awarded.
- Serve as the focal point between Government program and contracting personnel.
- Serve as the company’s representative regarding all contractual and operational issues and discrepancies.
- Have the authority to make decisions regarding the execution of this contract and all task orders awarded to that Contractor.
- Ensure full compliance with the terms and conditions of the contract, and that non-conforming contract services are corrected.
- Capable of managing multiple Task Order sites simultaneously.
- Project Manager experience of an aviation maintenance contract greater than $10M in annual revenue that is geographically disperse by at least 200 miles.
- USAF contract management experience
- Project Manager experience of an aviation maintenance contract greater than $20M in annual revenue
- Experience with Multiple Award IDIQ contracts with competitive task orders
- Experience responding to Fair Opportunity Proposal Requests
- Experience managing at least a 150 FTE work force in multiple states.
- Experience with managing an AWD and CBA workforce.
- OCONUS experience
- AS9110 experience
- Top Secret Clearance
- Must have and maintain a valid state driver’s license to operate a company vehicle. Must have a safe driving record, as defined by Company policy, to operate a company vehicle.
- Must be able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol test and a criminal record check.
- Must be able to perform on-call duties when scheduled and report to work within one hour of notification.
- Must be able to work alternate shift schedules when necessary to meet the mission requirements of the customer, to include weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to push, pull, lift or carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis and up to 70 pounds on occasion. Perform housekeeping, brush control and grounds keeping duties and corrosion control painting.
- Work is performed in an outdoor setting with exposure all sorts of inclement weather.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid Short Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary Life, Long Term Disability, and AD&D for dependents
- Vacation, Sick Time and PTO Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran’s status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.