Subsidiary: T&H Solutions
Job Title: Host Defense Design Engineer Sr
Job Location: Quantico, VA
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Travel Requirement: 10%
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
• Operate and manage all aspects of Information Systems, data availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation.
• Implement and monitor security measures for communication systems and networks while ensuring that systems and personnel adhere to established Government security requirements.
• Design, develop and execute security policies, plans, and procedures.
• Design and implement data network security measures.
• Operate Network Intrusion Detection and Forensics.
• Conduct performance analysis of Information Systems security incidents.
• Develop Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP) and Disaster Recovery (DR) plans and support certification of Information Systems and Networks.
• Operate and design Host Based Security System (HBSS), Intrusion Prevention Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems, other point of presence security tools, and related security operations.
• Perform integration with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificates and network accounts to support two-factor authentication for all Active Directory (AD) domain account categories and eliminate the need for password-based authentication.
• Monitor and optimize replication speed of directory services.
• Design and implement the Enterprise Services portion of the Sensor Grid within the security infrastructure that collects intrusion, incident, and audit data from a collection of sources including but not limited to Content Monitoring products,
• Content Filtering products, HBSS for servers and hosts with the capability for packet capture, deep inspection, and customized signature capability.
• Design automated logging aggregation system that compresses, correlates, and provides 30 days of log data for analysis and audit from all sources.
• Design and integrate Computer Network Defense (CND) mechanisms, HBSS, and HBSS Device Control Modules at enterprise locations.
• Design Government provided components of HBSS to develop and maintain baseline.
• Conduct routine vulnerability scans. Design and implement anti-virus, scans, automation, and updates of servers/hosts.
• Assist with the development and integration of identity and access management requirements.
• Provide security updates in accordance with Government procedures for directory services.
• Use automated tools for data collection.
• Design and Operate configuration and integration and ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Servers.
• Execute antivirus product integration, configuration and Intrusion prevention, Endpoint encryption, and Data Loss Prevention (DLP).
• Oversee Rights Management Services for administrators, users and groups.
• Design tasks associated with application networking ports and protocols, Information Assurance (IA), routing and Local Area Network (LAN).
• Perform standard Active Directory services plus the availability to use Windows Light Directory Access Portal (LDAP) services for network devices and appliances.
• Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
• IASAE II certification
• Must possess Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) version 3 Foundation certification.
• Active DoD Secret Clearance
• Experience with Navy/Marine Corps, Defense Information System Agency (DISA) and Joint interoperability of network design, integration, and implementation.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Hospital Indemnity Plan
• Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
• Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
• 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.