Job Title: GFEBS PM Coordinator Lead
Job Location: Picatinny Arsenal
Clearance Requirement: N/A
Travel Requirement: N/A
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
Leads the work control group in documenting daily work activities. Trains and supervises Production Control Clerks, Service Order Dispatchers, and Maintenance Schedulers. Must be an advanced user of GFEBS. Ensures all reporting is complete, current, and accurate. Assists with the development and implementation of automated and manual data collection. Experience with database design & management preferred.
The GFEBS PM Manager shall have the following roles in GFEBS:
- A76 Master Data Maintainer
- A76 Material Requirement Planning Maintainer
- A76 Plant Maintenance Order maintainer
- A76 Plant Maintenance Reporter
- Goods Receipt Processor
- A76 Physical Inventory Maintainer
- A76 Preventive Maintenance Controller
- A76 Order Approver
- A76 PM Time Entry Clerk
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- GFEBS Manager to be physically present on site and shall have demonstrated experience in successfully setting up a GFEBS PM Program on a military installation.
- The name of the GFEBS Manager shall be provided by the Contractor to the COR/ACOR.
- The GFEBS Manger shall be available between 0800 – 1600 hours, Monday through Friday, except Federal holidays or when the Government facility is closed for administrative reasons.
- The GFEBS PM Manager shall have a minimum of three years’ of demonstrated experience in successfully setting up and/or administering a GFEBS PM Program on a military installation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency –Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.