Subsidiary: KIRA Aerospace
Job Title: General Clerk II
Job Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Labor Category: Non – Exempt | Part Time Seasonal from September 1st – May 31st
Clearance Requirement: N/A
Travel Requirement: N/A
Pay: $14.59 p/h
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The General Clerk II is responsible for and executes routine clerical tasks in direct support to the program management office (PMO). This position will provide event support functions through execution of various clerical tasks.
- This position requires familiarity with the terminology of the office unit. The General Clerk selects appropriate methods from a wide variety of procedures or makes simple adaptations and interpretations of a limited number of substantive guides and manuals. The clerical steps often vary in type or sequence, depending on the task.
- Assist in daily needs for division such as handling correspondence, telephone contact & inquiries, filing, ordering supplies, and mail.
- Enter event tasks in system and assist Events team with tracking fulfillment of tasks by project owner.
- Support collection of timesheets after each event and payroll processing.
- Provide onsite event logistics support.
- Assist in the clerical support functions for staffing of events and employee hiring.
- Assist in coordinating follow up action items from PMO. Organize back up material (E.g. notes, documents, etc) for meetings, events, and employee inprocessing.
- Assist in preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Assist other members of staff as necessary.
- Assist in marketing events.
- Recognized problems are referred to management for resolution.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Two (2) years’ of clerical experience providing the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job successfully.
- Experience in working in or supporting military installation organization preferred (AF Experience Desired).
- Professional, excellent and effective communication skills.
- Ability and flexibility to prioritize assignments, work on multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent composition, writing, grammar, and arithmetic skills.
- Proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, other software programs.
- Must be able to gain access to the US Military installation where work is to be performed
- Must be able to work alternate shift schedule to meet the mission requirements of the customer, to include weekends and holidays.
- Duties will require frequent periods of sitting, standing, and walking. Physically fit to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willing to complete other tasks assigned by management in support of event requirements.
- Must have and maintain a valid state driver’s license to operate a Company vehicle. Must have a safe driving record, as defined by Company policy, to operate a company vehicle.
- Must be able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol test and a criminal record check, as applicable.
- Conflict Management
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Working with a Diverse Constituency
- Work Independently and with a Team
- Work in a Fast Paced Environment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.