Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
Computer Systems Analyst II
Non – Exempt l CBA
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
Responsible for the installation, operation and maintenance of training systems used in the execution of operations and training at NAS Fallon, NV. Accomplishes assigned tasks independently in accordance with overall project objectives and requirements.
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of all computer information services.
- Capable of maintaining and repairing workstations and laptop computers, and is proficient in commercial and government provided software.
- Provides software maintenance, upgrades, and installation of new applications, debugging, and checkout.
- Monitors network and client/server communications to ensure the training system is available to all users and resolves data communications problems.
- Assists with automating report generation.
- Enters diagnostic commands into computer to determine the nature of a problem and reads codes on screen to diagnose a problem.
- Read technical reference manuals for communications hardware and software to learn cause of problem.
- Instructs users on the proper use of LAN/WAN and methods to resolve problems.
- Records LAN/WAN system malfunctions and action taken.
- Updates documentation to record new equipment installed, new sites, and changes to computer configurations.
- Installs communication medium(s) such as copper, fiber and microwave and radio equipment.
- Attends staff meetings to report on and to resolve recurring data communication problems.
- Responsible for system maintenance and implementation of required changes.
- Assists users with data communications problems such as failures of data transmission errors.
- Reviews procedures users follow to determine whether specified steps were taken.
- Explains user procedures necessary to enter, compile, and transmit data.
- Works closely with staff and Government to set and maintain standard file server and workstation configurations.
- Ensures that data backups are created and maintained in order to restore systems and services in the event of failure.
- Creates and delivers customer training programs for end users and management.
- Identifies and implements enhancements to the LAN/WAN.
- Works closely with Cyber Security to complete required actions necessary to maintain required Risk Management Framework (RMF) documents such as vulnerability remediation, Secure Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), checklists and other related documents.
- Provides technical guidance to lower-level technicians. Performs organizational, intermediate, and depot-level maintenance on assigned equipment. Performs system operation.
- Assists Government with CMS duties as required.
- Cross-trained and qualified to operate at least two additional TACTS system.
- Documents maintenance actions in IEMS.
- As a federal contractor, THTBC is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination and/or testing requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status and employment is conditioned on meeting all customer and contractual requirements.
- Formal classroom education equivalent to Navy “C” School or vocational school with formal training in the field of electronic equipment maintenance and equipment manufacturer training.
- Possess a valid state Driver’s License.
- Complete various DoD corporate reoccurring training requirements, to include Information Assurance Training, CPR, and First Aid.
- Security + Certification
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Four years’ experience in the installation and maintenance of client and server operating systems, with experience in at least the following areas:
- Installation, operation and maintenance of DoD approved client/server operating systems.
- LAN/WAN technology to include advanced configuration of associated equipment such as switches, routers, media converters and video distribution and storage systems.
- Design, installation, operation and maintenance of databases.
- Media to include copper wire, fiber and microwave or radio frequency technology and protocols.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.