Job Title: Computer Systems Analyst I
Job Location: Fallon, NV
Schedule: Flexible Time
Job Classification: Non-Exempt – Union
Clearance Requirement: Top Secret
Travel Requirement: N/A
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
Provides operations and maintenance support for all computer information services and data processing hardware and software. Accomplishes assigned tasks independently in accordance with overall project objectives and requirements.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of PMA 205 supplied systems.
- Capable of maintaining and repairing PC workstations and laptop computers, and is proficient in Windows and Linux applications
- Maintains operational function of the cross domain solutions
- Provides software maintenance, upgrades, and installation of new applications, debugging, and operational availability
- Monitors data communications network to ensure the network is available to operations systems users and resolves data communications problems
- Uses TCP/IP commands for troubleshooting.
- Read technical reference manuals for communications hardware and software
- Records TCTS system malfunctions and action taken
- Updates documentation to record new equipment installed, new sites, and changes to computer configurations
- Attends staff meetings to report on and to resolve recurring data communication problems
- Responsible for system maintenance and implementation of required changes
- Reviews procedures users follow to determine whether specified steps were taken. Explains user procedures necessary to Data flow
- Works closely with staff and Government to set and maintain standard file server and workstation configurations
- Protects the integrity and security of the network shared directory structure
- Establishes and maintains vendor relationships to identify operational issues.
- Creates and delivers work instructions for end users and management
- Identifies and implements enhancements to the PMA 205 systems.
- Apprises supervisor of progress and unusual complications.
- Supervisor reviews work completion for timeliness, effectiveness, and meeting requirements
- Ensure video hardware and software are working as described in the equipment acceptance documentation
- Manage, troubleshoot, and distribute central switched KVM solution throughout the local area
- Manage troubleshoot, and configure range integrated communication platform
- Responsible for data flow of PMA 205 tracking systems
- Describe data conversation hardware and software components and their locations
- Troubleshoot and employ encryption services where required
- Properly transfer data and material within the contract and outside of the contract
- at least 4 years of related experience
- High School diploma required
- Formal classroom education equivalent to Navy “C” School or vocational school with formal training in the field of electronic equipment maintenance and equipment manufacturer training.
- Windows/Linux Operating systems
- UNIX networking admin training
- DOD network security training
- TCP/IP networking certification
- IAT Level II credentials
- Must be vaccinated in accordance with all Executive Orders, Government mandates or requirements, contractual requirements and company policy
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a Top security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.