Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Hawthorne, NV
Labor Category: Non – Exempt
Clearance Requirement: N/A
Travel Requirement: N/A
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
This is a mid-level position that performs a variety of administrative duties to support the departmental teams. The successful candidate can manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high degree of organization and attention to detail. We are looking for an individual with a positive attitude who wants to grow their skill set in a dynamic company that values collaboration. This position reports to the Hawthorne Program Manager.
- Answer and direct calls on a multi-line phone system
- Plan meetings, administrate conference calls, and take detailed minutes
- General office administration and data entry for various departments including procurement, accounting and business development
- Maintain electronic filing systems
- Maintain and order office supplies as needed
- Assist with shipping and receiving packages including creating labels and data entry
- Maintain contact list
- Book travel arrangements, lead event planning and event coordination
- Provide general support to other departments, including business development and procurement as required
- Basic Accounting tasks
- Drafting written communication via fax and email
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar type role with data entry and managing incoming calls on a multi-line phone system
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point and Outlook)
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects with accuracy
- Exemplary writing and editing skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.