We are diligent in our recruitment, selection, and screening process of both our corporate employees and our subcontractor hires. This ensures that we invite individuals onto our team who not only have expertise and experience, but also the character we require.
THTBC’s employees share a dedication to perfection, a curiosity about the industry and about ways to bring innovation into it, and a dedication to their jobs and their duties. In return, THTBC provides:
- The opportunity to use talents and expertise to the fullest extent
- The opportunity to affect, through participation and efforts, the realization of the company’s mission
- Compensation, benefits and rewards commensurate with their achievements and contribution to the success of the company
No college degree necessary unless by required by the government. This conscientious approach to recruiting allows us to match individual’s skills to a career path at THTBC and to execute our mission of Supporting Our Nation’s Best.
With project sites located coast-to-coast, we are always looking for talented individuals who are interested in joining our team. THTBC recruits for current and future positions and we are growing.
We invite you to submit an application for us to consider. We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package for all full-time employees, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Vacation, holiday and sick paid time off
- Life insurance/AD&D, STD, LTD
- Employee Assistance Program
Our subsidiaries provides facilities maintenance and repair all over the nation. We are always eager to form strong and productive relationships with local companies in the states where we are currently doing business
Click here for employment with THTBC:
Click here for employment with KIRA, LLC:
Click here for employment with T&H Services:
Click here for employment with KIRA Services:
Click here for employment with KIRA Range Services:
Click here for employment with KIRA Information Services:
Click here for employment with KIRA Training Services: