Along with other THTBC subsidiaries, KIRA Construction Management has past performance in both Construction Management and Seaport Operations.
- Construction of assorted buildings at U.S. Army Training Center, Fort Jackson
- Hurricane repair work for private homeowners in Mississippi after Hurricane Katrina
- Hurricane repair work for medical facilities at Keesler Air Force Base
- Major, entire neighborhood landscape installations for new housing developments at Naval Air Station Lemoore, California
- KIRA was part of a Joint Venture that managed over $100 million of construction at the United States Air Force Academy
- KIRA managed over $50 million of construction at Fort Belvoir
- Extensive renovation/repair of military family housing as both federal contracts and Public Private Partnerships. The PPP at Fort Hood involved over 8,000 housing units
- Renovation of structures on the historic register at Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia
Seaport Maintenance and Operations:
- Principal BOS facilities maintenance contractor for Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center (AUTEC) Navy, Bahamas
- Operations and Maintenance contract for Department of Homeland Security, United States Coast Guard Yard, Curtis Bay, Maryland
- Principal subcontractor on Department of Homeland Security, Base Kodiak, United States Coast Guard
- Maintenance contractor at Naval Station Mayport, Jacksonville, Florida
- Prime Contractor on Naval Station Guantanamo Bay Port Operations Contract.
Note: THTBC has additional past performance on its GSA Land Ports of Entry contract maintaining border stations between the USA and Canada