Blytheville AR & Lynnwood WA
KIRA Aviation Services is a partner with Aviation Repair Technologies (ART), a leading FAA and EASA-certified repair station specialized in airframe maintenance and modification services and component maintenance, repair, and overhaul services for the most popular commercial and regional aircraft operating today. ART supports major operators around the world from the state-of-the-art maintenance complex located at the Arkansas International Airport, just one hour north of Memphis, TN, and corporate and sales office located in Miami, Florida.
ART’s maintenance complex at the Arkansas International Airport can receive and accommodate all aircraft types with an all-weather, 11,600-foot ILS-equipped runway and fuel farm. ART also offers:
- Five large heavy aircraft maintenance hangars for airframe services
- Modern and clean workshops for structures and components
- Over 100,000 sq. ft. of secure warehouse space for component logistics services
- Extensive ramp space for aircraft storage and disassembly
- Approximately 30,000 sq. ft. of corporate office space with dedicated facilities for on-site customer representatives